I Am Grateful:
- for a good sales day at work, finally, and the optimism those sales foster.
- for the unexpected generosity and thoughtfulness of strangers, like Anne, a customer at the store, who gave me a skeleton bride and groom candle holder for my collection.
- for bagels, chicken sandwiches, and donuts at work (all in one day).
- for Steven Yeun.
- to Sierra, who takes Martigan on a day Wolfman is feeling particularly cruddy.
- for trick-or-treated Kit Kat bars.
- for The Beach Boys' "God Only Knows".
- for clean water.
- for a balmy night when I have to wait for my ride, especially after I'd steeled myself to shiver.
- for afghans to wrap up in at work, while waiting out the clock at night.
- for the little boy at the playground--Jason, age 7--who befriended Mads.
- for vending machine Twix.
- for my first successful in-home design sale, and the help of our designer, Hailey, in closing it.
- for Eric Daman, Gossip Girl's costume designer, and the entire styling/wardrobe team.
- to come home to a big pot of Wolfman's chili after a long day of work.
Oh my god, now he's replacing the words of Christmas songs with curse words and preemptively mocking anyone who'll admire the tree. #blessed— thewolfpeople (@thewolfpeople) November 14, 2016