Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photo Journal, no. 26 | In My Bag

The work tote.  It be heavy.  I guess we could call this, What's In My Bag: Hoarder's Edition.  The bag is a Vera Bradley, which... well.  I'm not sure if this is strictly a Southern thing, but Vera Bradley holds a certain connotation for me.  Vera Bradley is the slightly upscale bag the debutantes I went to school with carried.  I sort of surprised myself when I decided, whimsically, to buy one with my discount back when I was working for Hallmark (it was also on sale, so double deal, I should say).  I want, need, to scale down--but that would start with all the paper ephemera I carry around, and I just can't bring myself to do it.  The one day I don't carry a notebook with me will be the day I'm suddenly visited by the muses.  Perhaps.
Betty Boop hand sanitizer, wallet, Cowgirl case (for camera), mp3 case, knife, & not-at-all-stylish phone.
Burt's Bee's Hand Salve smells like rosemary, mini vanity bag to replace the one my cat peed on, Marilyn Monroe mirror compact, & Playboy mint tin from Kath.
The necessities: Oxi Clean spray (I'm a mess), pill box, & red lipstick.
Latest issue of the Indpendent, a book, a notebook, and a planner.
Bus schedules, a moleskine (another gift from Kath; she's seriously the best), latest letters sent to me, postcards in case I need to jot a quick line, card-carrier, & pen and highlighters.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...